Tuesday, November 13, 2012

hmm..doodle

I was doodling in photoshop and ended up having the piece below. It wasnt my intention to do something "Mary Blair"...but it ended up looking so Mary-Blair-influence. As an artist,  I dont think it is a good thing....don't get me wrong, i love mary blair to death. But I want my own style to come up first. Its funny how it ends up look like this when i was thinking "retro color" while painting it... i still have a long way to go :P need to practice more!


Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

BETOWERS said...

Is so good!! very Mary Blair but also have your personality Neiko!

hehe I love her arms and dress <3

jLou said...

I don't think there's anything wrong with being influenced by any artists, we can't help liking their styles so much. In your case, I can already see you combining inspirations into your own, and I know that's not very easy to do ;)

Very cute painting btw :3

genie espinosa said...

SO LOVELY!!!! I just adore it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... via datacredito